Translate

Monday 12 October 2015

Canvases

I have been busy covering canvases to put in the bedroom the grandchildren sleep in, I have found it is a cheap quick easy way of decorating the walls


 
Bought some fat 1/4s and hot glue gunned them to cheap canvases also put a few staples in the back



Had to have some from Frozen and of course planes  and trucks








 








                                                 





 
My Clowns I bought from the second hand shop while on my hunt for tea cups 
I used a deep set canvas turned around so I could make then sit I covered the frame with wallpaper and hot glue gunned them to the canvas downloaded the circus tent from the net printed 2 so I could 3d the animals

The grand kids were so excited to see all the new hangings on the wall .....not much wall space left so perhaps the next ones will go home with them

No comments:

Post a Comment