Translate

Thursday 25 August 2016

Bithday girl




As we get older, for some of us, another birthday is just another day I have a friend who doesn't like to celebrate Birthdays any more
But me being me I like to remind her and what better way than with Stella

 Backing paper from my stash adhered to red card then onto white base card sentiment  onto red card chopped in half  Stella is from a set I purchased from crafts you print,cut her out using the scan n cut (love that machine) she has been put together with foam onto white and red card sentiment from the set
added ribbon and bow with a pearl in middle of it

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Stella%20Says%20Sketch




                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment