Translate

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Christmas Bauble



Over at Beccys place her challenge for December is to use this bauble and to make a card with a fancy card fold 
 Beccy has some wonderful tutorials for different types of folds

    I did a U fold card 
I used a plain light blue backing paper for middle piece one side had light blue with stars on it  then the other had the red baubles 


I printed off the baubles coloured them in with copics the large one I printed twice to join together punched the top and bottom borders twice did a zig zag stitch on them adhered the baubles to card then adhered the bottom pieces of  the border to card to get the shape then used some Dental floss  to adhere to top and bottom and between the two baubles then adhered top borer pieces
sentiment is a gold stick on
I am in an online card group and our card swap was to have some stitching on it so this card is for that
I am also putting it in at
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment