Translate

Sunday 7 March 2021

For the girls

This weeks card for creativeknockouts is this garden shed image the challenge was for the girls 

I thought the shed might need a bit extra  with it so found this pre coloured lady image. It may not show so much but this is a stepper card with only one step
I coloured th shed with copics and did a die cut fence. The shed had a ladybird printed on its front so I put a wooden one on it, Die cut some grass and wee flowers, placed a small stick on pearl in the center punched out some butterfly's  
This is the card side on I also put a little card hinge on the shed side as  I find stepper cards often don't sit right they tend to sag
So on the back I put my sentiment I printed it onto card then die cut it out
Am putting them onto these challenges








No comments:

Post a Comment