Translate

Thursday 26 May 2022

Bubbles

This weeks challenge at creative knockouts for the kids with this image  https://Daisys Dream Bubble  I chose from Patties Creations

I like this image and it is one I think looks better with out a whole lot of embellishments on it so I made it a centre stepper card, so the image stood out more I downloaded the bubble backing paper from the net and adhered it to all panels I coloured the image with copics then distress inked the edges with broken china  I adhered the image to the centre panel with double sided foam tape The sentiment I did on the computer with the "Love Letters" font one I downloaded from a free font site the white bits on the sentiments are hearts I will use this Image a lot I think




1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card Jude - great use of the image, and I love the font on the sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete