Translate

Sunday 27 September 2020

Another cake on fire

Just fell in love with this set of stamps and this time I have used the little girl from the https://payhip.com empty pockets set, there is another image of the girl with her pockets opened out and there is one of a boy as well.
I embossed both pieces of card with a flourish eb folder the white piece I have finger painted on the top I made a gilding wax by using a mixture of clear shoe polish and eye shadow  works well and when it is dry it doesn't come off I adhered both to a white base card I then printed off the image and the stamps the coloured with copics adhered it to silver card then onto the card I made the flower using a die and the leaves from a punch Inside card it reads
"You don't look a day over whatever age your pretending to be"

This one is my oops one I made the image a bit too big for my normal size card so had to do it on a different size card. I covered the white base card with this backing paper from my stash the image was adhered to a light blue card coloured the image with copics I put her on a tilt to make her a bit more interesting Inside the card reads
"You don't look a day over whatever age your pretending to be" 
Now I am going to do some with the boy on it


 

No comments:

Post a Comment