Translate

Monday 14 September 2020

Thanks

 At creative knockouts this week is Fall. Here in New Zealand we don't celebrate it and it's coming into our summer, so this card was a bit of a challenge for me

The card swap, for a card group I am in, was swinking, the idea being that with your ink pads  you start by swiping your ink pad heavy from the top and  pull it up so it is lighter at the end, gradually building up colour as you can see this is what it ended up like
I then cut a frame and embossed it then wiped over my frame with distress ink as I didn't want it to be a stark white I then adhered the frame to the card and then onto a white base card
The digi and sentiment I put onto word,  I put the sentiment onto the message note, then printed it off  I cut the digi with a border on the scan n cut then  coloured it with copics, I used a wink of stellar on the grapes not that it is really visible
So this card went to my swap buddy and was also my DT card






No comments:

Post a Comment