Translate

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Strawberry Delight

Been a while since I have been able to post anything, school holidays plus I have had a week away visiting a friend sooo relaxing

This card for creative knockouts is this lovely digi from fabrikafantasy sweet tooth hedgehog

My aim at the moment is to use my bits and pieces that I have in my stash you know the box "to use later" 
So I started with a red base,then the white doily card then the red on top cut the image with the cuttlebug and coloured it with copics distress inked the edge then adhered to the scallop card.
As the base is red I have cut a panel in white same as the red on top and adhered it to the inside of the card
I have not put a sentiment on it or inside, as I don't know who or why I will give it too, guess I will at the right time

Am putting into these challenges
















No comments:

Post a Comment