Translate

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Flour Child

 The theme today at creativeknockouts is to finish the inside of the card and I chose to use this stamp flour-child from Jan's Digi Stamps

I started with a white base card measuring 13.5x13.5 got the cherry backing paper from "all about the girl"card stack which I have had since 2009, thought it was about time to use it again I used a red card and a heart punch to go along the edge Using the same colour card, I cut the doily on the cuttle bug and adhered the image that was coloured in with copics
For the inside I punched the red card same as the front, did the sentiment on the computer put a piece of ribbon with cupcakes on the bottom added a couple of hearts that came out of the punch
Am entering into these challenges




No comments:

Post a Comment