Translate

Sunday 13 June 2021

Furry Friends

The theme for this DT card for creative knockouts is furry friends. I am using this image from bugaboo stamps girl-teddy-hug I made another originally (it is at the bottom of this post) but I didn't think it was right as my DT card

So I have used two different purple backing papers put a purple piece of lace across the join not that it is that visible I used copics to colour her in then cut it and a scallop with the cuttle bug I then die cut my flowers and leaves, punched the other leaves  used a stick on pearl for the center of the flowers The sentiment was done on the computer

Am putting this into these challenges
 

My original card will be for the littlest granddaughter 



3 comments:

  1. Both are adorable cards... I'm sure each of your grandchildren will their cards... love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles! Candace (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so sweet, Jude! Your recipients will enjoy them. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble No. 86.

    ReplyDelete