Translate

Monday 21 June 2021

miss you

One of the things I like about digi stamps is you can erase or chop off bits, which is what I did with this image. There was a flouncy bit at the sides of her dress and to me it didn't look right so they went. I used a white textured card for my base and coloured the image with Faber Castell colour pencils, copics looked a bit heavy on a single layer.I also had to put another colour behind the card to take the photo as you couldn't see where the card started or finished

It is not a very clear picture the sentiment on it reads
I miss you
But not as much as you probably miss me
I;m pretty awesome
Am entering in
https://tictactoechallenge.com/ ...sentiment,free,single 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your card on the CASology Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! That sentiment is awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter, Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie Jude - love the sentiment :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the softness of the pencil for this one layer. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pencil colouring Jude, and what a great sentiment. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful CAS card and lovely colouring :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete