Translate

Wednesday 5 May 2021

you and me

My eldest grandson asked me to do a birthday card for his girlfriend and she has a big dog whom she loves to bits, so when I found this image in my digi's I knew this was the one to use

Started with a white base card used a stencil and distress ink to make the background coloured it with copics, green for her dress as it is her favorite colour. Adhered image to light green card then to base card Sentiment done on the computer, Scallop is light green card I cut the leaves same colour with the cuttlebug,Blue flowers cut with a punch and the little flowers are stick on(made out of same materials as stick on pearls) then the dog looked a bit bare so I blinged his collar with clear gems
She loved her card

Am entering into these challenges

https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/  F Inspired by waiting for what was to   come and the colour blue                                                                                                     
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/   W

No comments:

Post a Comment