Thursday 17 August 2023


This challenge for  Creative knockouts  is embossing wet or dry with an image from Beccys place and I am using this image from the book lovers set    

This image started off black & white so I put it on a word document and started to play

First I started with a frame then I picked the colour, took a while,

Then the image didn't look right black & white so I went and changed the colour of the image, that also took a while, but I was having fun there is so much you can do on a computer.

So in the end I went for the blue image, I cut two of them.

Next was did I want to colour it with copics or pencils, the reason I cut two

I didn't like either of them so decided to have it uncoloured

I embossed white card with the script folder and had some  a 12x12 size card pad that was already embossed, I did rescore it with a stylus and my score pal just to make it stand out a bit more

My sentiment did not turn out how I wanted I tried to heat emboss it using white powder didn't turn out that well so in the end I used a blue distress ink then after stamping it the first time I moved it slightly inked again then inked in the same spot with a gold sparkle ink can't see it too good  but I was pleased how it turned out

I did put a piece of string around the card and tied a bow but it looked out of place so that went



Thursday 3 August 2023

 For this challenge at creative knockouts  is this image from the paper shelter called  summer face

I don't normally use a lot of animals for my cards so I had to really think of what to do with this image  In my Hallway I have a photo gallery of all my grand children so I thought why not for my card. 
The backing paper was to represent wall paper then I cropped my pictures so they were just bits of the photos,so as not to loose my main image coloured them with copics, cut all the frames out with the cuttle bug I also cut out plastic pieces so they looked like the glass,I glued them all together then adhered them to the white base card.The main image I adhered with thin double sided foam just to give it a bit of a lift.I downloaded the bones and balls from the net and adhered them to the card the sentiment was  a stamp