Translate

Wednesday 16 March 2022

Spring

This weeks card for creative knockouts is this stamp spring flower from star stampz 

For this card I made the base 130 x 125 I went for a blue and yellow, the background paper was from a paper stack, I coloured the image with copics then made the frame with a die that I don't remember who's it was. I wasn't too sure if I wanted ribbon or lace on the card, couldn't find a ribbon I liked so got out my lace bin and right down the bottom I found this lace, it was just the right colour I added 3 little apple blossom flowers did the sentiment on the computer

2 comments:

  1. WOW what a fabulous card Jude - love that die cut frame you have used for your beautifully coloured image, and the lace is perfect!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jude! Love the pretty lace!

    ReplyDelete