Translate

Thursday 9 June 2022

Relax

 The theme this week at creative knockouts is summer fun   with a image from  the paper shelter and I got to pick the image for us all to use so this is what I chose hammock days

I typed the sentiment using a yessy font and inserted the image and printed it off. I coloured the image with copics, positioned the trees to go to the end of the ropes,  had to bend them a bit but it worked out fine  a little bit of weight makes a sag I then made a mask for the tree trunks then stamped the grass and the flowers, I adhered it to green card  then onto a white base card. I then die cut the little butterflies and stuck them on


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Jude - the trees are perfect being slightly bent like that! Love the font you used for the sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Jude!

    ReplyDelete