Translate

Tuesday 14 November 2023

Hubbies Birthday

Robin my Husband had a birthday the other day, this image I have had a while but until now had never used The three youngest grandsons thought it was hilarious and just like pop, mind you they can be just as bad, and I have been known to call him an old fart occasionally                                                                  

I have not put a backing paper on the card I just wanted the image and die cut to stand out (and I was running out of time to get it finished) The sentiment is one of my new dies The image  and small sentiment was printed straight onto the card and has been coloured with copics
He had a laugh and was happy with it


1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card Jude, and you have coloured it beautifully - kept simple, I am sure it was appreciated more than loads of layers etc.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete