Translate

Thursday 1 February 2024

sunshine delight

 For this Challenge at creative knockouts the theme is love/valentines/anniversary with a image from polkadoodles called sunshine delight 


I had this base card, and as I am trying to use up some of my bits, thought it would be good for this image I coloured it with copics then decided to use this die only thing was I haven't used it a lot so I had one bit of die too much, so it separated the frame and image, and as I didn't want to colour in another one I decided to distress ink the edges turned out well
The purple flower and leaves,the pink sentiment, that was a new die, keeping with the colour scheme I cut with The Cuttle Bug I then added some flat pearl beads 


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet result Jude, and great work to 'save' the unexpected result of the die cutting...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name is Lucy, and I am writing from Kansas City, I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339) they will help you with any types of funding for personal or business purposes. thank you blog, admin.,

    ReplyDelete