Translate

Thursday 20 June 2024

And Relax

 Hi There My DT card for this challenge at creative knockouts is for a fun fold, I used this image and relax from all dressed up

I have recently taken up yoga, I was visiting a friend and we were doing yoga together also the card swap  group that I am in, was for a spinner easel card so this card was good for both  


I went onto YouTube and looked at a tutorial from Jennifer McGuire to do this card.My card was a little bit bigger than normal so it was made in two parts I downloaded the backing paper of the net and to keep the flowers this size I had to copy and paste four squares onto a word document to print it ,I adhered it to blue card with washi tape so I could die cut the hole  and using the same blue card I cut out a frame. using word I put my image on then copied and pasted it then rotated one I then coloured the image with copics, used some dental floss to one image then adhered the two together I adhered backing paper to blue card then positioned the image securing it with double sided tape (cellotape could be used) so the floss did not loosen up, I then adhered that to the white base card. I then had to add the bottom piece of card  I embossed the card with a forever friends Folder it looked like the lotus flower the lower card was folded and adhered to base card the sentiment was done on the computer the gems represent candles the idea for this card is to wind the image up and then put into the envelope so when the person receiving the card pulls it out the image will spin the light blue in the back ground is my scan n cut when the card is opened up it's just a hole
Great idea for a child's card


No comments:

Post a Comment