Translate

Thursday 12 September 2024

Our challenge this time at creative knockouts is Embossing, any type of embossing with a image from sheepski designs and I am using, augie a delightful looking bear

I printed him off large as I wanted him to be the main element of the card I coloured him with copics and pinched a couple eyes out of my husbands fishing fly tying box they looked much better than googly eyes.
I embossed the card with a ezy cut folder but they don't name them.I lightly swiped a rusty hinge embossed ink over it,
I then cut a line in the card just enough for augie to slide in,then it was adhered to white base card So when you open the card you don't see the split just looks so much neater.
The  fold on the card didn't look right so I put a tartan ribbon on it then the gold braided ribbon on top. The sentiment was done on the computer and inside the card I put "Just checking in to see how you are doing"


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely bear. Jude, did you know Make My Monday has a teddy challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Jude - love how you have used Augie, and the split in the card was a brilliant idea.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete