The Design team card for Creative Knockouts is a fun fold and our sponsor is all dressed up The image I am using is two little mice
I am not sure what this fold is called but a back to front fold would be close
I used a purple base card, scored and burnished my folds the two outer panels I have used a heart backing paper ,have cut a purple and a white branch adhered the bottom together, cut a white set of leaves and made a purple flower and put a cream coloured gem in the middle
The middle and side panels are cream with a faint leaf pattern, I then coloured my image with copics and mounted onto card with foam squares that then was adhered to another floral backing paper that was on card, That was then adhered to the base card just to the edge of the fold so it stands out when the card is opened out.
I cut three with love sentiments and adhered to one another just makes them pop out a bit
The three flowers on the top I originally was going to put on the side panels but didn't look right, they were too small and as the space I put then on looked rather bare without anything on it, so there they went
The back I haven't decided what to do with that, it will either have a white card there to write on or a stickers and the coloured bard base


So pretty Jude, and quite a lot of work to construct, but a gorgeous result
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine