Translate

Friday 28 February 2020

4 Dyllin

Dyllin turned 11 and at the awkward stage of not knowing if she wants to be a kid, but not sure what a pre teen is either.....fun times
She is into the smurf phase at the moment so I used that as my theme and smurfette as my colour scheme I am not too sure what the fold of card is called corner something
I used a butterfly backing paper, came free in a magazine, adhered to base card stamped the sentiment and put onto the circle die cuts, cut the 11 out with the scan n cut,made smurfette stand up with a easel, have a row of wee flowers to help it stay in place added a wee butterfly on the front and a bow on the top near the folded part of the card on the bottom part of the card did not stay in place properly tried a few things to get it to stay and in the end used a bit of velcro
This card was easy to make and I was rather pleased how it turned out,the card also folds flat for posting


No comments:

Post a Comment