Translate

Tuesday 4 August 2020

instant Fun



This week at creativeknockouts. the theme is for sparkles
I used a cream base card covered it with a matstack backing paper all about the girls, not that it is very noticeable but the dots are sparkly, I die cut a doily, a scallop and a round that had the image on. I coloured the image with copics then put a thin line of glue around the rim of the glass and sprinkled it with glitter, The bow I put a stick on gem on, Made another bow with organza ribbon and put a larger gem in the middle I printed the bottle of prosecca onto cream card cut it out and adhered to card The sentiment I cut in half to make it top and bottom
Inside the card I put "drinks well with others" and another bottle of wine 
I am entering this card at

No comments:

Post a Comment