Translate

Wednesday 2 September 2020

The Garage

This week at creativeknockouts the theme is charms 

The image I had to use for my card is the little mechanic and the dads garage logo
I decided to make an easel card  
I found a image off the net that was a wall of a garage I then added a front frame coloured it with copics added the garage sign, found a few tires and an oil drum and my garage was made

My next mission was the bottom of the card finally found in my stash some backing paper that looked like concrete with a lot of oil stains on it
I then got my image and coloured it with copics put a couple oil stains on his clothes cut out the image and placed it on the drive so it looked like it was up on the blocks tool box was a digi stamp did the sentiment on the computer added the keys for my charm



This is another card with the same image it reminded me of my younger brother and his pedal car which looked a lot like this and he was always fixing it  aand years later he became a mechanic 
So this will be his next birthday card















No comments:

Post a Comment