Translate

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Daffodils

 Well here we are the last day in August and the last day of level 4 lock down here in NZ, I thought I could craft in peace with no grandchildren around, but no, didn't get much crafting done and I really missed the kids. Just as well for phones, Level 3 is still pretty much the same as 4,for me

I did manage to do another of my DT cards with this Laurie Furnell image little girl & cute-kitty 

I decided to make a stepper card,I printed out the image and coloured with copics, and I managed to get the cat coloured right, the backing paper,daffodils, was from my stash,Adhered to yellow base card.In the stamp set there was a row of three Daffodils  so I linked three together  to make a row of Daffodils,did two and adhered them to the step.Sentiment stamped Inside I put a square of white card with a panel of the backing paper A quick card to make once I decided what to do


1 comment:

  1. Your cat is beautifully coloured Jude - a sweet card. I love the way you have made it into a stepper card.
    I too will not have much change at L3, and I am missing one lot of grandies, as I am in a bubble with the other family... the phone and video calls have helped.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete