Translate

Saturday 7 August 2021

Seesaw

For this week at creative knockouts  the theme is all stitched up and the image I used was a stamp from Hetty Clare Art called  ladies on a seesaw


On white card I wrote the sentiments and put the image in between and printed it off I then printed another off to make a mask for the ladies and the clouds I then used my distress inks and coloured the sky and grass. I then coloured the image with copics  I then punched the edges on  a light green card although it looks blue and adhered the image to  it then onto a white base card and then I realised the theme was all stitched up lucky I used the punch I did  I was able to thread some gold thread through it
I dont know if my camera is getting old but it hasn't been showing the true colours,and the pictures look a bit dull

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jude - and I heartily agree with your sentiment!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Jude, great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a great sentiment and I'd agree with playing on the seesaw too! CarolG

    ReplyDelete