Translate

Wednesday 19 January 2022

people

 This DT card for creative knockouts this week is for a anything goes card as the sponsor doesn't provide a image which is ok for me as I get to do my own thing.

I like to use lace, pearls, flowers and such on cards So for this card I started with a yellow / cream base card, and another for adding bits to. The lace is from my stash, (I have a container full of lace and I love the bits I have and sometimes I don't really want to put it on a card and then I think, why not, it's there to be used) I then put ribbon above it and added the pearls The flowers are also from my stash, the larger one I put a pearl in the middle added the other little flowers cut some leaves from the same colour, then made a little angel from a pin and some wings and a pearl did the sentiment on the computer distress inked the edges and adhered to the card
This photo doesn't show the colour of the card but I think it looks nice and it all blends in together


2 comments:

  1. Oh Jude, this is absolutely beautiful - love the lace, but then lace is a weakness of mine! Your flowers are so pretty too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete