Translate

Thursday 23 December 2021

Celebrations

 My first DT card for 2022 with creative knockouts I was allowed to pick an image from patties creations called newborn love I kept going back to this image I think it is just lovely

I printed out the image onto the card then made a mask because I decided I was going to stencilled the background, stamped the sentiments I added lace to the underside then  ribbon on top and tied a bow, then adhered it to a pink base card. I wanted the baby to be the focal point, so I printed an extra image coloured it with copics adhered it to the card with foam squares. Haven't quite decided what to put on the inside the card but there will be "she will be in safe hands"
I have been knitting all my left over bits of wool, into Beanies for premmie babies that I am going to give to my local hospital (if I am allowed to do that with covid) so I am also going to make a few cards with this image to go with them



2 comments:

  1. An exquisite card Jude - such a wonderful image, that is just so sweet.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete