Translate

Thursday 7 July 2022

Bobs Ballons

This weeks challenge from creative knockouts  is die cuts/punches with an image from Dr Digi and I chose this image bobs balloons an image I think will be used for many occasions 

I used a brown kraft card for my base covered it with the spotty backing paper then used more card to die cut the curved lines which also has a embossed line of stitching on it I cut Bob out with my scan n cut leaving a border on him and coloured him with copics  I then adhered him to the card with D/S foam I stamped the sentiment onto card with distress ink  and went around the edges with the same ink I used a 5mm corner punch and punched opposite corners did the same to the strip of Backing paper then adhered to the card



3 comments:

  1. A wonderful image and you have coloured him beautifully Jude - you have made him up into a wonderful card. Love all the details
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea and what a fun image. C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Jude!

    ReplyDelete