Translate

Thursday 21 July 2022

Christmas in july

 This weeks theme at creative knockouts is Christmas in July with an image from Patties Creation with this image santas laundry 

 One of my grandsons thought it was a bit funny me making a christmas card at this time,but It didn't stop him from asking me to print an image for him so he could make one too I had some backing paper with numbers on it I adhered it to 3/4 of the green base card adhered ribbon on edge  I circled the 25 and stamped the sentiment onto the rest of card I printed out the image coloured it with copics used kindy glitz on the furry bits, adhered it to green card then adhered to card with thin foam squares

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous card Jude - love it! A great image and you have used it to great effect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the little touch with the number 25.
    C x

    ReplyDelete