Translate

Thursday 18 August 2022

Butterfly

 This week at  Creative Knockouts is anything goes

For this card I tried something new making a stamp with a die cut There was a bit of time making this card  You cut two of your die cut using water colour card or something similar, you then ink them both one on the back side that is the one you drench in water and press to the card, I don't think I had the right card as mine did not stamp on the paper so well so after a couple of goes (that ended in the bin) I re inked the butterfly and pressed it to image then I left it overnight to completely dry

I adhered the image to pink card then onto a blue base card then added the top butterfly adhered a string of beads and stamped the sentiment

I think this might be a good thing for a favourite die cut, as I have many stamps, and I will use a  proper water colour card





2 comments:

  1. Love how this has turned out Jude - a beautiful result and paired with a lovely sentiment too. The white beads are a perfect finish to this gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colourful shadow technique. It looks pretty.
    Happy crafting! C x

    ReplyDelete