Translate

Thursday 4 August 2022

Birthday Greetings

For this weeks challenge at Creative knockouts  is Birthday greetings with this image from KLM designs  gift wrapping gnome 

At one stage I really didn't like gnomes, but they are now starting to appear all around my house and in my craft room 

I decided to make this a man card, I printed out the image and cut it with my scan n cut ( love that machine) I then cut it out again with a border I then coloured him with copics the Happy Birthday is a die, where from I don't know, the backing paper is from my stash, the present is a button which I cut off the bit you sew too and it promptly fell to pieces glued it back up and adhered to card

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Jude - love that greeting diecut - I have one similar, and I think it is a Memory Box one. (I am not at home to check). Your colouring of the gnome is wonderful, and I love the background paper - it looks like corrugated card and adds just so much interest!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete