Translate

Thursday 15 September 2022

Curvy

This weeks theme at Creative knockouts is Fall, but here in NZ it's spring and across the road from my house there are baby lambs in the paddock. So cute jumping around

The image I am working with is curvy katarina from Sheep Ski Designs

I decided to colour her  autumn colours, I started off with a maroon colour, and was putting it together when I saw a thumb print with black ink on it, so another was started and I ended up with these colours and I think it is much nicer than the originalI found the panel piece in my stash and adhered to yellow card colored the image with copics adhered to yellow card I uses a brown metallic backing paper adhered to white base card I then adhered the image and panel to the brown BP cut the leaves and flower on the cuttlebug I scrunched the petals up a bit to give it some depth. I have not put a sentiment on it as yet will do nearer the time to giving it to someone,also I think not all cards need to have a sentiment on it


No comments:

Post a Comment