Translate

Thursday 29 September 2022

All dressed up

This week at creative knockouts  it's all about Embossing and the image I am working with is dogs in shades from alldressedupstamps there is three dogs in this image but I chose to work with this one

I embossed the black card with the Wicker Weave folder adhered it to a pink card then onto a white base card the white and pink ovals were from a friend who embossed them for me a long time ago, finally was able to use them, The dog I liked black and white so I just coloured in her glasses and bow tie  and gave her  some bright pink toenails using copics I topped it off with a bow. 
The bow I got from the dollar stores I buy sets of bow hair clips and take the clip off ,I also buy earrings, the make cheap embellishments
I stamped the sentiment onto pink card and adhered to the card


2 comments:

  1. What a cute image Jude, and you have made a fabulous card with it. Loving all your embossed layers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Jude! Love the embossed paw prints- adorable!

    ReplyDelete