Translate

Thursday 24 November 2022

Time to be merry

 This week at creative knockouts is Time to be merry with an image from mirtillamente   called christmas tree  it is a great image and one that my grand children will also like to colour in 


Here in new Zealand we have a summer Christmas so I try to do non traditional Christmas cards.I coloured the image with copics adhered it to red card then a green card I then punched a small hole in the corner and tied a bow, I put the candy cane which is a button, onto the bow before tying it off  I then found the striped  backing paper adhered to red card then all onto a white base I adhered the image on a slight angle because not every thing has to be straight or square

1 comment:

  1. Great card Jude - love the not quite conventional colours you have used :), and that is a lovely image, beautifully coloured.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete