Translate

Thursday 8 December 2022

Snow much fun

 This week at creative knockouts the theme is snow much fun using our own image As we don't have snow where I live I decide that a funny snow card is what I would do I don't really know if this is appropriate on this site so I apologise if this offends any one We have a friend who's sense of humour is very much like ours so it is always a surprise when we swap cards I don't know where they find the card they give us, This is my card for them

The image was already coloured the Backing Paper was from my stash of Christmas papers it was adhered to green card I cut the snowflakes on the cuttle bug  I did them in groups of three glued them together pressed them into a glue pad and covered them with Glitter on the inside of the card I have put some white card with a strip of the backing paper down the side I will also put some glitter in the inside of the card so it will fall out when open... Faux Snow 


3 comments:

  1. A fun card Jude - I don't make snow Christmas cards either as it just doesn't compute for me :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
    Adriana Rob
    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete