Translate

Thursday 29 December 2022

Just for you

 This time at creative knockouts I chose this image calla lilies from Twinkle Lane Designs I know we associate Lilies for a bereavement  card but they don't need to be with all the different colours you can get 



A few years ago (before Covid) I got this die cut out of china, as I was into edged cards, this one I never used  I cut it onto a white base card and then a while later decided the orange card looked ok under it and so it sat, then I found the ribbon and adhered it to the card and still it sat then I got the lily Digi and decided to colour them orange after a bit of a hunt I found it again
So I printed off the stamp with the sentiment coloured it with copics found some more of the orange card lucky me it was the same, cut it out fancy, adhered to front with foam squares I then fussy cut the pot of lilies and also adhered them with foam squares
Think I will use this image a lot



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jude. I really like that die you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jude - the die cut in white is stunning over the orange, and those lilies are beautiful - I have a vase full of bright yellow ones at the moment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning die and love your bright calla Lillie’s C c

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
    Adriana Rob
    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete