Translate

Wednesday 5 July 2023

Lucas

Our eldest grandchild Lucas is turning 19 this week, where did that go. His other Grandfather has got him into Golf, he really likes it and I have to say he is rather good at it and has been playing a few tournaments,for the golf club and winning, has even beat his grandfather a couple of times So his Birthday card had to feature Golf

 














So I played around with endless pictures of golf balls and all things golf  did the sentiments got them all into the position I liked  got the middle image off the net and not that you can see it but I cut a extra ball for the main image and the one below it also the hand on the top one I was trying to attach the main ball with a spring to make it wobble, but couldn't, so I attached foam squares instead  the smaller ones I glued

I think I need to buy a new camera my photo's are not too clear

No comments:

Post a Comment