Translate

Thursday 6 July 2023

This weeks challenge at creative knockouts was to finish the inside something I don't do too often but it does finish of the card, the image I used was tango from sheepski designs



I made my own backing paper by copying the image making it a lot smaller then pasting it about 20 times adhered it to a maroon card used the same coloured card to cut the heart die and the tag, cut a white oval I coloured the image with copics then fussy cut it, Adhered to oval with foam squares



For the inside I used the same card as the front cut a large oval out of it so the white base card can either be written or stamped on  my sentiment on here has  been stuck on with washi tape so I can take it off so I can finish it off properly when I know who I will be giving it to or the occasion. I used a heart punch to cut the side edging   

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful finish inside, Jude, and a fabulous card. Your background is a great and innovative use of the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete