Translate

Thursday 3 August 2023

 For this challenge at creative knockouts  is this image from the paper shelter called  summer face

I don't normally use a lot of animals for my cards so I had to really think of what to do with this image  In my Hallway I have a photo gallery of all my grand children so I thought why not for my card. 
The backing paper was to represent wall paper then I cropped my pictures so they were just bits of the photos,so as not to loose my main image coloured them with copics, cut all the frames out with the cuttle bug I also cut out plastic pieces so they looked like the glass,I glued them all together then adhered them to the white base card.The main image I adhered with thin double sided foam just to give it a bit of a lift.I downloaded the bones and balls from the net and adhered them to the card the sentiment was  a stamp


1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea, Jude, and a fabulous card as a result! Love it. Great use of the sponsors image also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete