Translate

Thursday 17 August 2023

Embossing

This challenge for  Creative knockouts  is embossing wet or dry with an image from Beccys place and I am using this image from the book lovers set    


This image started off black & white so I put it on a word document and started to play

First I started with a frame then I picked the colour, took a while,

Then the image didn't look right black & white so I went and changed the colour of the image, that also took a while, but I was having fun there is so much you can do on a computer.

So in the end I went for the blue image, I cut two of them.

Next was did I want to colour it with copics or pencils, the reason I cut two

I didn't like either of them so decided to have it uncoloured

I embossed white card with the script folder and had some  a 12x12 size card pad that was already embossed, I did rescore it with a stylus and my score pal just to make it stand out a bit more

My sentiment did not turn out how I wanted I tried to heat emboss it using white powder didn't turn out that well so in the end I used a blue distress ink then after stamping it the first time I moved it slightly inked again then inked in the same spot with a gold sparkle ink can't see it too good  but I was pleased how it turned out

I did put a piece of string around the card and tied a bow but it looked out of place so that went

 


                                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. I do love the monochrome look of this card Jude, and love what you did with the image. The two contrasting embossed looks in the background are fabulous. A great card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image, super monochrome card and terrific texture too.

    ReplyDelete