Translate

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Hairdresser Gnome

I have fallen in love with Gnomes and they are so easy to make so I decided to make my Sister in law a hairdresser one

I used a cone for the Gnome  bought a pair of red socks at the Dollar shop and used it for the bottom cut out a piece of blue material and made a pocket and I made a name badge, the name of her salon, and glued it to the apron, her hair was made from fur and the coloured bit were cheap hair extensions from the Dollar store  The hat, made with felt and sewed together with a blanket stitch, added a bell, the flowers from felt were cut with the cuttle bug the little hairdressing tools were from a packet of craft buttons. The nose I had problems with I can not find a bead without a hole or a plain one so I covered what I had with a bit of white sock worked out ok I have another three on the go, but christmas has got in the way, My SIL loved it and has put it on display in the salon
There are a lot of great tutorials out there for the gnomes  as I said they are easy to do and they dont take long to make  and if you are lucky enough you can also get a free pattern I think I spent more time  decorating her


 

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie Jude - love the fact that you personalised it to her salon.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete