Translate

Tuesday 14 December 2021

tis the season

Haven't had much time for card making lately too many other things to do 

My DT card for creative knockouts is from The Artsy stamper and I picked this image called seaside holiday set the image made me think of the lake where we go each christmas

The base card is red, I found this baking paper in my ever growing stash and it is meant to look like water drops.The image I printed out and coloured it with copics the boat I coloured orange as that is the colour of our little row boat that my husband patiently rows around the lake, (Motors are not allowed on the lake and it is so peaceful you can hear the fish jumping) I cut an extra image, so I would have the presents cut them out and  put them on top so they were slightly raised I distressed the edges or the card then adhered to red card, same as the base. I did the sentiment on the cut n scan and adhered it sideways just to be different


2 comments:

  1. That baking paper background is amazing, Jude!! A fabulous card, and I love the look of a Kiwi Christmas
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete