Translate

Thursday 13 October 2022

Time to Garden

 This week at  creative knockouts its about finishing the inside, depending on how much is put on the front of the card it can be too flimsy so we put something in the inside and we don't all ways show it The image used this week was from patties creations and I chose this image to work with gardening time     

Outside of card
I found the backing paper first thought it was bright and cheerful put me in mind of sunflowers so I adhered it to yellow card then onto a white base card, coloured images with copics then fussy cut,  adhered them to card with foam cut the flower and leaves on the Cuttle Bug I used distress ink to do the edges of the flower then adhered to card did the sentiment on the computer

Inside of card
I adhered backing paper to the base card then the white card that I printed the image coloured with copics then stamped the sentiment I then put a thin strip of the card on the top of card  The more I look at the inside I think I should of got the flower images a bit close to the edge by measuring and cutting  it a bit better

3 comments:

  1. Love your big bold flower Jude, and it complements the other images beautifully - love the inside sentiment too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Good connection of the digi stamp with the backing and the die cuts C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
    Adriana Rob
    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete